"A big thank you to Nathan and the Techican Michael, we are very pleased with a great service and the work that was carri..."New Upgrade, G n Z Bibby
Security Alarm Systems
Residential and Business Alarm Systems
Protect your business or home with a Newhams Security alarm system. Choose from wireless or hard wired alarm systems to secure your business or home with the wisest form of insurance.
Don’t feel helpless – with a monitored alarm system you can feel safe from intruders, and keep people, property and information safe., big or small we are here to give the right advice!
Call 1300 133 343 or Email us
Your Newham’s alarm system will be tailored around your personal risk concerns, such as:
Protecting People and Assets
- Protection of people from intruders or fire – Family, staff members, customers
- Protection of people needing urgent assistance – elderly, children, medical emergencies, staff at risk
- Protection of physical assets – family valuables and irreplaceable items, consumer goods, business assets, intellectual property, customer information, cash etc
Complying with legislation and best practice
- Legislative requirements – OH&S requirements, minimum standards of protection
- Insurance requirements
- Integration of services – home automation, business automation system
- General risk mitigation – In today’s environment knowing your risks and how to reduce your liability is ‘a must’ to ensure business continuity
Burglar and safety alarm systems/ Pendants and personal fobs
Our alarm systems include a variety of products to meet your needs. To protect people from intruders or other safety risks, choose from our range of detection devices, control panels, siren systems and electronic access control systems. For personal emergency alarms used in distress situations, we have a number of personal fobs and pendants to choose from that will raise the alarm to you, or our A1 graded monitoring base.
To deter theft, intrusion and malicious damage, or to be alerted of fire risk, protect your premises with hard wired or wireless detection devices, lighting and siren systems and CCTV cameras.
Installation of Alarm System
Our alarm systems are designed with high quality security equipment and technology and are installed by fully qualified professionals under our money back guarantee. All systems are fully tested on installation.
Training in Security Alarm System
Our installers will train you on the use and features of your alarm system ensuring you can use it to its full potential and keep your people and assets safe.
To get the full use of your alarm system, talk to us about back to base monitoring and response services. If you are not there to deal with the alarm, who is?