"Your professional manner at the event was greatly appreciated our staff and guests have provided positive feedback regar..."Amanda Pouli, Stewart House
Alarm Monitoring – Guaranteed protection 24/7
Ever heard a security alarm go off and wondered if anyone is doing anything about it? With alarm monitoring you can be sure the appropriate action is taken whenever required, wherever you are, and the alarm siren switched off after a false alarm.
While having a visible alarm system may be a form of deterrent, an activated alarm system is only as good as the company monitoring it.
Who is protecting your people/ family members?
If your family members or staff carry a personal alarm or pendant to notify you in a medical or safety emergency, who is watching your back? What happens if you miss a message or call? With Newhams Security monitoring you can rest assured that we will respond to distress alarms 24/7 and make sure your family or staff get the appropriate help fast.
- A1 graded monitoring centre – highest standard achievable in Australia
- Highly trained & licenced staff
- Australian owned and operated company
- End to end service – not outsourced to a third party
- Competitive rates
Your alarm monitoring can even be made to pay for itself.
With a business monitoring service you can check that your business is opening and closing when it should, even if you’re not there. You can even allow the monitoring team remote access to your alarm to arm the system and download system changes and updates at the press of a button, avoiding the costs and time associated with having someone on site.
- Who are the ‘main players’ in the field?
- What do I need to consider for different applications – for my family, my business or for any other type of organisation?
- What do I need to do to conect to the monitoring centre?
- How does the monitoring centre know my alarm has gone off?
- What else can be monitored besides my alarm?
- Are there new or emerging alternatives and what do they cost?
- What should I look out for when choosing a monitoring centre?
The Newhams Security Alarm Monitoring Advantages
At Newhams Security, we pride ourselves in providing you with unparalleled peace of mind with our alarm monitoring advantages that only we can offer. We don’t want you to settle for anything less. That’s why we make it our commitment to secure your home with customised alarm monitoring solutions in Sydney.
The benefits of our alarm monitoring solutions include:
- Effective intruder deterrent. You know every vulnerable part of your home, and with our wide range of alarm monitoring systems, you can choose exactly the devices that work best for your home.
- Call for medical assistance when medical emergencies strike.
- Alert the authorities in the event of intrusion. Our alarm monitoring systems can be hooked up to central monitoring station so that when your alarm goes off, the authorities are notified of the situation.
- Keep a watchful eye even when you’re on a holiday. We offer integrated alarm monitor systems that allows you to keep an eye on your home and other things that matter to you in Sydney even when you’re away travelling.
- Reduction of overall cost of owning an alarm monitoring system. You know your home inside and out, and you know its vulnerabilities. We can help you come up with a customised alarm monitoring system that’s tailor-fitted to your exact specifications.
To find out more about securing your Sydney home with our alarm monitoring systems, talk to us today. Click on the button below to get a free security assessment.